Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Blog, I've Missed You!

Oh, It's been awhile. I have been a neglectful blogger- but here I am again, just in time for the holidays to kick off!

We just celebrated a Happy Halloween, and the Thanksgiving decorations are set (yes, we give thanksgiving the honor its due-no matter how much I want to plow straight into Christmas mode).

But a lack of Christmas decorations doesn't mean i'm not already thinking of Jingle Bells! I rounded up all that holiday energy and created a Christmas movie list for this December:

Did I miss any?
25 days of Christmas Movies  


  1. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  2. Arthur Christmas
  3. Frosty the Snowman 
  4. Jingle All the Way
  5. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
  6. The Santa Claus
  7. Gremlins
  8. Scrooged
  9. Home Alone
  10. The Muppet Christmas Carol
  11. Bad Santa
  12. Love Actually or The Holiday 
  13. Elf 
  14. It’s A Wonderful Life
  15. A Charlie Brown Christmas 
  16. Ernest  Saves Christmas 
  17. The Polar Express 
  18. Miracle on 34th Street 
  19. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  20. Christmas with the Cranks
  21. Four Christmas
  22. Meet me in St. Louis
  23. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer 
  24. White Christmas 
  25. A Christmas Story 

1 comment:

Larry said...

I'm just happy you remembered jingle all the way ;)