Friday, August 16, 2013

Let's Talk about important things.

Don't get me wrong. I am a glutton for time wasting fluffy internet garbage. Yes, I am up to date on the happenings of Miley Cyrus.

But actually, that's one of the reasons, I started a blog.

I'm tired of of reading fluff. Everytime a page is opened there is an add in your face. For every uplifting thing you find, there's some hateful internet gang tearing it up. But that's kind of its reputation The internet is a marketing wet dream & a troll's paradise. People can be really hideous to each other and  they can try to sell you stuff. Trying to navigate around those themes takes some time and energy. The hours spend suffering the web add up. But, many websites have AMAZING information to untap, so I'm going to try to bring some of that here.

This blog is going to focus on the positives. (There will be the occassional bull shit.)
 But mostly, I am going to figure out my life... and share what I've encountered with... myself at first because at this point I don't have any followers. But eventually, hopefully, others.

Articles, links, photos will be shared... more when I figure out how to use this system better.

All of which will be Important :)

Importance determined by a barometer of me. & sometimes Riley. She's the dog.

No comments: