Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello Blog! How you've been neglected... I failed at my daily writing goal miserably last month. Trying to balance working full time, wedding planning, pregnancy, and house hunting consumed way more time than I had. Finally, I have gotten through the busiest time and notified my employer that I would be stepping down to become a full-time mommy for a while. Luckily for me, we are going to make that happen  even earlier than necessary so I can focus on all of our life events! 

My mission statement:
I am going to become as savvy as possible on DIY homeownership. 
Cooking, healthy on a budget. 
Tips for saving money. 
Motherhood in general. 
Finding Balance with my relationship, health, spirituality, and daily living. 



& for the month of March- the focus will be on bringing this wedding to fruition! 

The blog posts will be a little all over the place because, that's how our life is these days! 

No comments: